In addition to my writings here, you can find me in the following places:
- Speaker, Mom 2.0 Summit, Phoenix, Arizon – May 2015
- Listen To Your Mother Anthology, “What She Said Then, What We’re Saying Now” – Available in bookstores on April 7, 2015 or you can Pre-order HERE
- Diversity and Inclusion Outreach Mentor, Listen To Your Mother National Team
- Producer and Director – Listen To Your Mother Baltimore, 2014 & 2015
– LTYM Baltimore, April 26, 2014 – Videos
- Speaker – Listen To Your Mother DC, 2013
Listen to Your Mother Show – April 28, 2013. Video posted below:
- AllParenting.com – Father’s Day Photos and Words of Wisdom
- AllParenting.com – Seven Things You Should Say To Your Partner Every Day
- Speaker/panelist at the inaugural 2013 Femworking Conference in Washington, DC.
- Featured Writing – Black and Married with Kids
- Award – MrsTDJ was a finalist in the 2013 Black Weblog Awards in the category of “Best Writing on a Blog”.
If you are looking for a writer or speaker to discuss blogging, writing, motivation, young widowhood, motherhood, raising a child on the autism spectrum, marrying your high school sweetheart, being a spoiled brat raised in New York during the 80’s, or any topic your desire, MrsTDJ is THE ONE!
A media kit is available upon request. Email me at email@example.com and let’s chat!