- Just watched 2 episodes of Top Chef. Happy that my girl Tiffany is still in it! I actually like all 5 of the “finalists”. Hmm, 5 finalists? That just seems weird. I hate veal, but Antonia braised veal shank and risotto looked damned tasty.
- Ouch! Little MrTDJ hasn’t quite mastered cleaning up yet, so I stepped on a square, wooden block. Block – 1, Mommy’s foot – 0. Cutting on the light would have helped but I don’t want to wake anyone else up.
- The Nanny in syndication? Wow. I’ve never known anyone that actually watched that show. Huh. I’m from NY and I can’t even stand her voice. I’m shocked that anyone can make it through an episode.
- The price of gas makes me want to become a gas hoarder. Seriously. We’ve got a huge garage. I could start stockpiling gas. Wait, that sounds kinda dangerous. Maybe not.
- Not being able to blog at work or read blogs during the day SUCKS. I’ll be happy when work calms down.
- Had some friends over this weekend and we laughed until 3am. The next morning, it hurt to get out of the bed. Yep, I’m old but I can’t wait to do it again.
- Whatever happened to Anquette? I used to LOVE this song. VH1 Soul just played the video. Does anyone else even remember them??
- Ha! 4:18 and I’m getting sleepy. Guess what time my alarm goes off? Yep, 4:45pm. 27 minutes of bliss or torture? The rookie move is to sleep for the 27 minutes because it will seem like the best nap of your lap. But, I’ve had insomnia long enough to know that getting back up will be brutal. Let me go put something for dinner into the crock pot.
Have a great day ya’ll!